Saturday, May 22, 2004

"Wedding Party" is BS

Again the media jumps all over the terrorist propaganda prior to gaining any facts what so ever.

I don't know about you, but I am certainly getting tired of the liberal, terrorist slant that the media has gone to.

The "wedding party" turned out to be a gathering of terroris insurgents, that actually fired on the US forces prior to getting their collective asses handed to them.

You would think that the media would pick up on the fact that the area that was hit was under surveillance by ground units prior to the air strike.

Maybe that is asking too much though.

I would venture to say that 90% of the media have never been in the military, and wouldn't pick up on such nuances as I've mentioned.

The "wedding party" was investigated by the military and there were no children involved although there were six women killed at the site, I would venture a guess, that they were involved up to their eye balls with the terrorists.

It also appears that the footage of the dead women and children was from a completely different geographical area.

Where are the headlines reporting this?

Where are the Democraps and their apologists on this one?
Here's the story from the Defense Department.
Don't give me this crap that you can't trust what they put out! I trust the military a hell of a lot more than I do the friggin media!


Article

No comments: