Monday, June 28, 2004

Ted Kennedy Is Michael Moore or Nekkid In Chappaquiddick

I am being lazy this month. I am on vacation and really don't feel like writing. On that note, I am republishing, with permission, an article from J. D. Pendry.
Great minds think alike, as they say.
Without further ado, here's J. D.'s article:

"We will carry on our jihad against the Western infidel and the Arab apostate until Islamic rule is back on Earth," Abu Musab al-Zarqawi
By about midweek, I usually have an idea about my topic for the Sunday afternoon rant. As they say over here in the hills, I waller it around in my head for a few days. I was set to discuss with you in depth the ramifications of the above quote, but I've changed my mind. If today's discussion comes across as disjointed, blame it on the Christian Right. Just for the record, if you do not support killing babies, believe in God, think it's OK to mention God in a public setting, believe that marriage is between a man and woman and attend church on a regular basis liberals define you as a right wing, Christian fanatic that's a danger to the free world. So, blame it on my preacher. Right in the middle of this week's sermon, I experienced an epiphany. No, it wasn't a manifestation of a divine being that I experienced. Instead, it was the sudden manifestation of the essential nature or meaning of something. I figured out the Democrat party. It's so simple it hurts, but maybe I'm the last guy to figure it out. Ted Kennedy is Michael Moore. Shave him, bathe him, give him a haircut, put him in a suit sewn by Omar the tent maker, give him breath that smells of gin and let him speak. Now argue with me that isn't Chappie Ted talking. See, the mouth moves and hate America comes out.

The Democrat party endorsed Michael Moore's "documentary". The guest list at the debut included the Democrat National Party Chairman, Terry McAuliffe who stated it was a factual movie and Americans should see it. Moore's stated purpose for the film is to affect the outcome of the general election. Seems to me like that's the same as a MoveOn.org variety campaign add. Also attending were Daschle, Harkin, Boxer… I don't know if it's factual or not. But, I doubt if it is. I won't go see the movie. I don't intend to put any money in Michael Moore's pocket. Anyone who feels this way about my country and me needs to sell his "art" to the gullible - which, apparently, he is.

"They are possibly the dumbest people on the planet. ...We Americans suffer from an enforced ignorance. We don't know about anything that's happening outside our country. Our stupidity is embarrassing." - Michael Moore in the London Mirror
Yes Michael, the simple fact that America has made you rich proves your statement. In this regard, our stupidity is embarrassing. I'm betting that your blind liberal followers are not even aware of your description of them - then again, maybe they are.

A vote for John Kerry is a vote for the ideology of Michael Moore. The Democrats also have Al Gore. Have you heard any of his bug-eyed, screaming speeches lately? The liberal media does not usually cover them because they don't want you to know the true face of the Democrat party. Whacked out Al was almost President. If that doesn't cause you to spend some time on your knees giving thanks, I don't know what would. Al Gore is Michael Moore too. Tom Daschle, Hillary Clinton and Nancy Pelosi are Michael Moore. Most of the new Democrat party is Michael Moore. That's exactly who I want responsible for the security of America.

I've listened to much news, even from the propaganda networks, since 911. I've heard a lot of talk the past few days about al-Zarqawi and his latest audio message, but very few references to his above quoted statement. Abu Ghraib is still front page on many papers, while stories about the beheadings of innocent non-combatants have all but disappeared. Why do you think that is? Maybe as a nation, we are not willing to face the real threat. al-Zarqawi is a leader with many mindless followers. Their stated goal is earth under Islamic rule. I think I've figured out how we can get the real story of the terror threat into the mainstream media. The title of every story and its lead line must include the words low-carb, gay or, same sex marriage. No, I'm serious. Try this. Two gay terrorists showed up at Baghdad City Hall demanding a marriage license. When denied, they detonated the explosive belts they were wearing killing many workers of the new free Iraqi government. Or. Abdul tried the low-carb diet to lose weight, but was not successful. Even Richard Simmons couldn't help. Desperate to lose weight and regain his self-esteem, Abul tried removing the fat with an explosive belt. Both would be lead stories on CNN and front page of the New York Times.


In my quest for knowledge, I did some research. I know you all love it when I do research. This time however, I used the liberal approach to research. It's superficial and only to the point the information found supports my preconceived notions. I typed Chapaquidick in to Google and it asked me if I meant Chappaquiddick. After sorting that out, I looked at a few of the numerous sites on the topic. I was still in high school in 1969, so all I knew about Chappaquiddick was what I heard over the years. Here is what I discovered. The guest list for Ted's party consisted of a few of his male associates and six women from the Robert Kennedy presidential campaign, one of which was Mary Jo Kopeckne who Ted would leave in his car at the bottom of the river and report 8 hours later (probably after he sobered up). Any regular person under the laws of the state would have been charged with manslaughter or possibly negligent homicide, but not a Massachusetts Kennedy.

I have it figured out. I believe Ted may suffer from post traumatic stress disorder. The photographs of intertwined, naked bodies and dog leashes brought back the memories of the stressful events of 1969. The panties on the head picture may have been the one that sent him into a total relapse. Michael Moore for President.

I'm JD and I approved this message.

Read Paul Schneidmill's weekly devotional in the Bunker Chapel

J.D. Pendry is author of The Three Meter Zone, Random House/Ballantine.

Copyright © JD Pendry, This article may be electronically shared, republished or reprinted if in it's entirety with original credit given.


Sometimes regurgitating an opinion that makes sense is the best course of action.

Also, if you would like to be a part of Protest Warrior, please check them out.

No comments: