Thursday, March 15, 2007

Protest the Protestors

I wish I could be there.
I would love to stand shoulder to shoulder with all my brothers and sisters in Washington D.C. to protect the memorials to our fallen.
They deserve the respect and gratitude of all that would be there if they could.

I salute you all!

Gathering of Eagles.

Gathering of Eagles public service announcement.

MARCH AT THE WALL
VIETNAM VETS & THE NEW PROTESTERS

March 13, 2007 -- MENTION Jane Fonda to any 10 Vietnam veterans, and at least seven of them will have some sort of conniption right on the spot. Spread the rumor that Hanoi Jane will be leading the anti-war protest march from the Vietnam Memorial Wall to the Pentagon on Saturday, and a battalion of 60-year-old Vietnam veterans is ready to do battle again.


If you can be there to help defend the monuments to our fallen Soldiers, Sailors, Airmen, Marines, and Coast Guardsmen, then please be there.

No comments: